Authentic Foods Potato Flour
Premium potatoes are used to make Authentic Foods Potato Flour. Each potato is hand-inspected for superior quality before being washed, baked, mashed, dried, and sealed in an airtight container.
- The potato flour can be used in a number of ways. It can be used as a thickener, baking ingredient, binder, breading, and extender, among other things.
- Flour adds creaminess to ice cookies and body to broths, stews, and gravies as a thickener.
- Mix potato flour with other flours to add moisture and prolong the shelf life of your baked products by using it as a baking product.
- The flour, alone or in conjunction with cornmeal or crushed cornflakes, can yield a golden crunchy crust for breading.
- Since it keeps in both moisture and fat, potato flour is an outstanding extender and binder. Simply apply a little potato flour to hamburgers, fish patties, or vegetable patties to increase the number of servings while still keeping them juicy.