Camp Chef Sidekick Grill Attachment
The Sidekick is just that—a capable culinary buddy for your pellet barbecue. Many Camp Chef pellet grills are compatible with the propane-powered single burner accessory. As one of Camp Chef’s 14-inch cooking systems, it’s built to offer you VersaGrillity™, which means you can add a griddle, stove, artisan oven, stock pot, and more. The Sidekick has a BTU rating of 28,000, making it ideal for searing. With the Sidekick, grilling has become more versatile and convenient.
With the provided pre-seasoned steel griddle, you’ll be cooking in no time. Discover the limitless menu options available in your Sidekick.
- Compatible with most Camp Chef 14 in. accessories
- Includes Professional Flat Top Griddle with ready to cook True Seasoned Surface (SG30)
- Includes propane tank holder
- Mounts to full-sized Camp Chef pellet grills, 2016 and newer
- 28,000 BTU cast-aluminum burner
- Grease Management System
- Matchless ignition
- Fully adjustable heat-control knob
- Wind Baffled Technology
- Has the ability to bake, sear, boil, sauté, braise, grill, etc. (accessories sold separately)
- Fits under patio cover
- Griddle no longer comes with a handle
- All full-sized Camp Chef 24 and 36-inch pellet grills
- Cooking Area Dimensions: 14 in. x 16.5 in.
- Total Surface Area: 231 sq. in.
- Total Output: 28,000 BTUs/Hr. Burner
- Overall Height: 6 in.
- Overall Weight: 32.5 lbs.
- Griddle Weight: 16 lbs.
- Sidekick Weight Capacity: 40 lbs.
- Overall Unit Dimensions: 18 in. x 20.5 in. x 6 in.
- Propane tank not included