Louisiana Grills Founders Legacy 1200
The Louisiana Grills Founders Legacy 1200 is a remarkable grilling machine that wonderfully blends the tradition of pellet grilling with modern technology to elevate the bar of your backyard culinary experience. These grills pay respect to our founder and pellet grill pioneer, Dan Thiessen, by combining sophisticated, attractive aesthetics with a resurgence of performance and innovation. The Founders Series is the culmination of more than two decades of unwavering commitment to quality, unequalled dedication to the pellet grill industry, and unending devotion to the art of high-end outdoor cooking. The Founders Series from Louisiana Grills® is the ideal option for people who desire the best.
The Founders Series boasts a best-in-class rear exhaust output that uniformly distributes heat and smoke throughout the cooking chamber for a faultless finish every time, thanks to Louisiana Grills® revolutionary Pressurized Cooking SystemTM. With our groundbreaking SearTechTM technology, these machines can cook both directly and indirectly, transforming your device from a smoker to a grill to a high-temperature sear station with the simple pull of a lever. The breathtakingly redesigned LG Smart Touch Control Pad also completely reimagines the classic PID controller, giving unequalled temperature constancy from 180 to 600 degrees for the cleanest burning wood fire and the best smoke of any grill now on the market. A huge, adjustable griddle insert comes standard with each Legacy unit in the Founders Series, giving you the option of hot-and-fast flat-iron cooking within your ultimate grilling machine.
The Legacy 1200 is made of heavy-duty 304 stainless steel and has a 22-inch barrel with a double-lined steel cover that can handle any cook task at any temperature. These grills also have a 29-pound pellet hopper with a viewing glass, foldable front and side stainless-steel shelves with built-in tool hooks and a towel bar, as well as Louisiana Grills® best-in-class five-year guarantee.
- 1,205 square inches of cooking surface
- Digital touch screen control board with WiFi and Bluetooth™ compatibility
- Pairs with the Smoke iT™ app
- 180° to 600°F temperature range
- Louisiana Grills® Pressurized Cooking System™
- Adjustable rear exhaust system
- SearTech™ control for direct and indirect heat cooking
- Open flame searing up to 1,000°F
- Stainless steel cooking grates
- Griddle insert included
- Two meat probes included
- 29-pound pellet hopper
- Heavy-duty 304 stainless steel construction
- Built-in grill light
- Fueled by 100% hardwood pellets
- Solid steel folding front and side shelves with tool hooks and towel bar
- Solid steel bottom shelf
- Two sport caster wheels and two locking caster wheels
Do you have a question about this product? Contact Us!