Grilled Butter Flavored Ribs of Corn
Corn on the cob is one of my favorite summer vegetables. There is something about biting into a juicy cob of corn that has been freshly rubbed with butter and salt to go with your barbecued meats. This innovation on barbecuing corn helps it cook more evenly on the grill and is packed with flavor. There is no boiling water in this recipe. So, grab a really sharp kitchen knife, a couple cobbs from your local farmer or grocery store and get ready to have your mind blow with this new Ribs of Corn recipe.
- BBQ Tongs
- Camp Chef XT 24 Wood Pellet Grill
- You Need a BBQ Cutting Board
- Yonedas Okami Chef Knife
- Foil Trays
- BBQ Basting Brush
- 6 each Cobs of Your Favorite Corn
- ½ cup Butcher BBQ Butter Flavour Grilling Oil
- ¼ cup Yonedas Butter Seasoning
Prep the Corn Ribs
- Pre-heat your grill to 400 degrees F.The first step in preparing the corn is to cut the cobbs in half length wise, then cut those halves in half, so you are left with ¼ sections of corn that are kind of triangular shaped or shaped like a piece of pizza. Be careful while doing this process, I find the easiest way to do it is to use a sharp kitchen knife and put the corn on a cutting board, place the tip of the knife on the cutting board and run it through the cob on an angle, using the cutting board for leverage. Once the cobs are cut in half, the next cut is easy by placing the flat cobb side down, you can easily go through the next piece.
Seasoning the Corn Ribs
- In a foil tray, pour the butter flavored grilling oil and then mix in the Yonedas Butter Seasoning. Take your corn ribs and dip them into the seasoning mixture. Using a silicone BBQ brush, brush the seasoning all over the corn.
Grilling the Corn
- Place the corn on the grill at 400F cobb side down. Turn the corn every 2-3 minutes for 10 minutes until the corn is cooked through. Remove it from the grill and serve hot and fresh.
Step By Step
- Slice the corn into quarters, length wise
- Pour the grilling oil and seasoning into a pan and combine
- Brush each corn with the butter grilling oil and seasoning evenly with Yonedas Butter Seasoning
- Cook at 400F for 10 minutes, turning regularly
- Once corn is cooked through, serve hot